Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Two by Two Dessert

Friends,

The hardest part of cooking and attempting creativity is that I seldom write anything down (until I type to you, of course). You know, it's hard to grab a clean piece of paper and a pen or a keyboard with dough all over your hands. Messy. So I made this dessert weeks ago and am now stopping to blog about it. When I looked at the pictures, I couldn't remember all of the ingredients--but wait! As I was putting it all together, I remembered that I used "two" of everything. Ah, yes.


Two X Two Dessert
2-3 servings
2 apples
2- 1/4 cups of old fashioned oats
2 TB margarine/butter, melted
2 TB brown sugar
2 dashes of cinnamon
2 TB chopped pecans
2 TB shredded coconut

step one: Cut apple into bite-sized chunks. Preheat oven to 350.

step two: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or reusable nonstick liner. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients and toss until apples are coated. Lay mixture onto cookie sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until apples are soft and bubbly. eat!!




Happy eating! Laurel

No comments:

Post a Comment